General Terms & Conditions
Last updated September, 2018
- Prices may change without notice.
- Prices are FOB Maryland unless otherwise noted.
- Shipping and insurance are added to invoice.
- Major credit cards (having USA billing address) accepted via phone, email, or web. PayPal address: email@example.com
- Payment in advance by bank transfer or international money order, including shipping cost. Customer is required to furnish name, address and telephone number of Customs Broker at time of placing order. Customer may make direct arrangements with DHL, UPS or FedEx to act as their Customs Broker.
- Payment in US dollars by bank wire transfer is due prior to shipping.
- Appropriate sales tax will be collected on all orders shipped to a Maryland address, unless a Certificate of Resale is on file with MILBERT AMPLIFIERS.
- Fedex, UPS, DHL, USPS
- Shipping items to us -- Contact us for our ship-to address prior to sending anything to us. You will need a RMA number from us; we will need a Tracking Number from you; Shipping Insurance is mandatory; please carefully verify that our correct ship-to address appears on all shipping receipts and labels affixed to packages sent to us: Triple-check the address. Items sent to incorrect shipping addresses have been lost. Use the original packaging to prevent damage during shipping and to avoid replacement cost. Bubble-wrap, air-cushions, foam peanuts and flimsy boxes are cheap but often end up costing much more.
- Per carrier, at time of order, added to Invoice.
Warranty Repair, Additional Work
- Terms for warranty repair service or additional work -- All shipping and insurance charges, customs duties, etc., in both directions, are the customer's responsibility. For repair/returns, customer should use the original box and original packaging materials to prevent damage during shipping and to avoid additional cost for replacement box and packaging. If necessary we can send an empty shipping box and packaging materials. Any loss or damage incurred during shipment in either direction is the sole responsibility of the customer to rectify with the carrier. Any necessary parts for repair will be invoiced together with shipping and packaging charges. An initial Estimate / Work Order / Proforma Invoice can be provided to customer upon request. We prefer Fedex, UPS, USPS, DHL, UPS/other in that order. Customer may arrange for pickup by alternate carrier, but we must be alerted prior to pickup date with approximate time and carrier service.
- Unless arranged prior to sale, all sales are final.