- All tube audio circuitry - best sound quality
- 30 watts per channel, 2 channels - tube watts sound better
- Proven technology, based on BaM-230 design
- Versatile input stage with input attenuator, allows for any signal level input voltage
- 4-, 8- & 16 Ohm outputs allow many speaker impedance options, including 2-Ohm, 1-Ohm, and 1/2-Ohm. Stable at 1/2-Ohm.
- Heavy-duty barrier strip, Tiffany gold/copper input connectors, machined and extruded aluminum chassis with stainless steel hardware.
- Adjustable feedback.
- Easily strapped for mono operation (at double power output) by paralleling inputs and outputs.
Differences, compared to BaM
Refer to the BaM Amplifier for performance data and more information as Liquid is directly related and significantly similar.
- Smaller footprint and volumetric size - about the size of three reams of letter-size paper
- Slightly lower rated output power (30 W vs 35 W)
- Internal fan
- Manual bias adjustment
- Adjustable global feedback
Liquid's rugged chassis includes extruded and also 1/8th-inch machined aircraft aluminum. Connectors and controls are Gold / teflon chassis-mount RCA input jacks, Bourns controls, and heavy-duty barrier strip (#10 binding posts, flexible thermoplastic).
Integral side panels provide sturdy handle reliefs and four-point mounting. Everything is clearly marked. Removable top panel allows internal access. Stainless steel hardware is used throughout. All power and signal connections are present along the main face.